Welcome to the ACCREDITED Laboratory for:
Since 2010 it continues its activity as LAT N°093 Calibration Laboratory N°093 accredited by ACCREDIA.
In order to achieve this prestigious objective, the Company has set up an organizational structure within the Centre in compliance with UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 and ACCREDIA requirements.
OUR ADDITIONAL VALUE
- INSTRUCING TECHNICAL OPERATORS who will have to carry out the measurements by making the necessary corrections indicated on the calibration certificates.
- Manage and control the instrumentation used in the production sectors of AEP transducers, ensuring the traceability of the measurements.
- Perform CALIBRATION REPORTS according to internal procedures ensuring the traceability of the measurements.
PRESSURE and VACUUM
DIGITAL AND INDEX PRESSURE GAUGES
TORQUE WRENCHES DIRECT READING
TORQUE WRENCHES SNAP-ON
TORQUE SCREWDRIVERS DIRECT READING
TORQUE SCREWDRIVERS SNAP-ON
- Support the industrial activities aimed at qualifying and maintaining the Quality System in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001.
- Collaborate with Customers committed to estimating the uncertainties of their samples.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality of the service offered.
DAkkS in Germany, NAMAS UKAS in Great Britain, COFRAC in France, ENAC in Spain, RvA in the Netherlands, ILAB in Ireland, Norwegian Accreditation in Norway, SWEDAC in Sweden, FINAS in Finland, DANAK in Denmark, SAS in Switzerland etc…
FOE AEP THE CUSTOMER’S OPINION IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT
In order to offer a more and more accurate and attentive service to the customer’s needs, we ask you to answer this short questionnaire and to propose us possible improvements.
We thank you in advance for your courtesy.