Company QualitySystem was certified on November 6, 2000 by the certifying body Dasa-Ragister S.p.a. according to the EN ISO 9001 norm; the sectors involved are the designing, the production, the sale and the technical assistance.
The certification refers to all the products listed below:
- Load cells.
- Torque transducers.
- Pressure Transducers and Transmitters.
- Digital Pressure Gauge.
- Displacement transducers.
- Catalogue Electronic Instrumentation.
- Custom products.
Laboratory quality system was accredited on November 10, 1996 by SIT (Italian calibration service) according to both the UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 (2005) norm and the SIT requirements.
From 2010, continues its activities as a calibration laboratory acredited by ACCREDIA (LAT N° 093).
The accreditation refers to the following quantities:
Company quality system was certified on September 15, 2006 by the notified body TUV NORD according to the CEI UNI EN ISO/IEC 80079-34 (2011) norm which is specific for those companies quality systems which manufacture ATEX certified products.
Such certification comes alongside to the product one achieved by the following families:
- Load cells.
- Force transducers.
Specified in details in the certificate.
The EAC conformity marking allows the products to be exported to the 5 countries of the Eurasian Economic Union (UEE), which are the following
The EAC mark, when present next to the product code, certifies that the products have been submitted to the requirements of the applicable TR CU Directives.
MOCA stands for “materials and objects in contact with food”.
The logo demonstrates that the material of which the product is made does not release harmful substances, therefore it can come into contact with food intended for human consumption.
The tests carried out in the laboratory guarantee compliance with the following standards:
- Regulation (EC) no. 1935/2004 of the European parliament and of the council of 27 October 2004 concerning materials and objects intended to come into contact with food products;
- Ministerial Decree of 21 March 1973 on the hygiene regulations of packaging, containers, utensils, intended to come into contact with food substances or substances for personal use;
- Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2023/2006 of 22 December 2006 on good manufacturing practices for materials and objects intended to come into contact with food (GMP).